Monday, April 5, 2010

Words



One of the poems I wrote last year, when I met my guru in Hong Kong ;)

For the one and only Mr. Stark

Words

All these words,

They could tell you everything,

And nothing, at the same time…

It doesn’t make any sense.


Going this way? Or another,

All the paths in the world

Could never,

Bring you back to me anyways.


So will you write me a song?

Or a letter,

And I can tell the world,

Just how much you dream…


Unconscious we all are

Of all the better,

The best thoughts in the world

Are simply never lost.


We just hide them,

Behind all these words,

The songs and letters,

That sink on the crest of my mind.


So they tell you everything,

And nothing at the same time.

As I read again and again,

A dizzy world of letters.


This stream of oblivious inspiration

Will drown my mind shut.

It all belongs to you,

A dreamer lost in his trance.


Yet I wonder…

What are you thinking now?

No comments:

Post a Comment